- If your web site
- Is looking dated
- Is looking different on each browser
- Is not looking as professional as your competitor's web site
- Is slow and has poor graphics (images are badly cut, or pixilated)
- Has too many broken links
- Is not meeting the current accessibility requirements
and if you like to be able to add, remove or delete content yourself but currently you are unable to do so
Study shows that brain makes decisions in just a 20th of a second of viewing a web page. So first impression is very important for a web site design.
What is currently working on your site, and what needs to change in the redesign? Review customer service calls and e-mails -- especially complaints.
View the industry objectively. Look at competitor sites and see what works. Compare features and services. See what works by actually using competitor sites and your current site, too.
So, whether you have a new web site to develop or want to redesign your existing one, we will ensure that your web site development will be finished to the highest standard, within the agreed time frame, and to budget.